Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sundance Day 1: Howl at the Wind

My Sundance adventure is off to an extremely odd start. It's movie-less. I've been in Phoenix Arizona for so many hours now I feel like maybe I live here (gulp). And I don't know if you know this but Phoenix Arizona is not where the Sundance Film Festival takes place! Crazy ass rain and winds that want to grow up to be tornados have cancelled many flights. I was only supposed to switch planes! That was months ago.

Meanwhile, at the actual festival Howl premiered starring James Franco as Allen Ginsberg. They say he's pretty good in it, even if the movie is a mixed bag. I wanted to see this one but after last week I'm afraid I'll never be able to see Franco again without thinking of horny Japanese body pillows and threesomes with Liz Lemon. Oh 30 Rock you spoil us so!

A Japanese body pillow sounds awesome right about now. The airport floor is killing me. It's carpet that feels just like cement.

No comments:

Post a Comment