Monday, February 15, 2010

Four score and seven years ago our forefathers...

.
... did something.

JA from MNPP here, wishing y'all the happiest of President's Days (here in the US). Whenever this day rolls around I think of my favorite movie about the presidency. You can keep your All the President's Men's and your JFK's and even your Air Force One's... no, for me, it's always gonna be all about Dick.

"Dick frightens me!"
I could go on and on quoting the film, I've done it before. But the film's a delight. Dunst and Williams are like an infectiously addle-brained Gidget-version of Lucy and Ethel, and Dan Hedaya does some hysterical bug-eyed spittle-flecked work as bug-eyed spittle-flecked Tricky Dick.


My favorite President movie, hands down.
But what's yours?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment